Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday smiles...

Today is my good friend Erin's 30th birthday!! She came over yesterday to hang out and see Isaac. She forgot that she was wearing lipstick and gave him a kiss! This was his first experience with lipstick on his face. He wasn't sure what to think of it! Have a look:

And this morning, I was lucky enough to get some more smiles! This guy seriously melts my heart when he smiles and coos...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! He is SOOO adorable! I wanna SEE him smile! Is he laughing yet? That's my favorite! I know I ask a lot of you...but do you think you could catch him on VIDEO smiling or laughing or something?? I have to live through this blog since I don't see him often. I MISS MY LITTLE BUDDY!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... I know I ask a lot of you? What's up with that? I love the pics... but I just can't seem to get enough. I need more. Love, Mom

KathyC said...

Hey look at me with my own Google Blogger Name. :) So, Les, I'm really missing this baby... I may have to go out tonight and buy a webcam thing so I can Spyke or whatever that's called. I need to hold him, tho... can you visit this weekend?