he is getting so big and cuter then ever. i hop that you are going to be at grandma's birthday party so that i can see my nephew. i love you and can't wait to see you guys.
LOL.. that pic of Isaac sitting up looks like he's had a little too much cough syrup, if you know what I mean. Great pix, tho... thanks! You look great, btw. Love, Mom (I guess I lost my blogger identity.. unless I just don't know "how that works.")
5 comments:
he is getting so big and cuter then ever. i hop that you are going to be at grandma's birthday party so that i can see my nephew. i love you and can't wait to see you guys.
LOL.. that pic of Isaac sitting up looks like he's had a little too much cough syrup, if you know what I mean. Great pix, tho... thanks! You look great, btw. Love, Mom (I guess I lost my blogger identity.. unless I just don't know "how that works.")
AWWWW!!! Hugs and kisses from Great-Auntie Jen!!!!
He is so precious! I want to just kiss him all over his cute big head!!
adorable!!! love them! have fun w/ family today!
Post a Comment