(sigh) I really wish I could see/hear this from work. You need to remind me that this is here so I can log on tonight.
He seems SO happy!! Yay!!! -Great-Auntie Jen
that is sooo precious - can't wait to see him tomorrow (and u ;))
My favorite part is at the very end when he pucker's his lips at the end of the sound! It is so cute! Hehe!
More, please. :)
That's great! I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
(sigh) I really wish I could see/hear this from work. You need to remind me that this is here so I can log on tonight.
He seems SO happy!! Yay!!!
-Great-Auntie Jen
that is sooo precious - can't wait to see him tomorrow (and u ;))
My favorite part is at the very end when he pucker's his lips at the end of the sound! It is so cute! Hehe!
More, please. :)
That's great! I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment