We had our two-month doctor's appointment this morning. And we have a health baby boy! The doctor was VERY impressed that Isaac is already rolling over (I don't think he really believed me). He said, "If he's rolling over, that's FOUR months early!!" I wish he would have let me prove it to him, but there wasn't time. Anyway...he weighs in at a whopping
14 lbs and is
24.5 inches long!! Holy HUGE baby! That puts him just about in the 95th percentile for weight AND height! And his head circumference is just in the 25th percentile. Hehe...so he's a big boy with a small head! He didn't like getting his shots, but calmed down once I started feeding him. He's been pretty much sleeping since! And speaking of sleeping...this little dude is pretty much consistently sleeping through the night!! Woo hoo! Yay for sleep!
I did a little two-month photo shoot of our little chunker. Though he is starting to smile at us a little, he wouldn't give one up for the camera. He always looks quite serious and contemplative. Here are some pics:





And here's a short clip of Isaac trying out his singing voice:
2 comments:
Hi Leslie!! I love his shirt--how cute!! He does look contemplative! It was so fun to see you at Paula's shower.
I can't wait for you to post pictures of him SMILING! I still have yet to see that! He is the cutest little chunkster I have ever seen!
Post a Comment