(click photo to view larger image)
LOVE it!
for some reason.....the baby hand around the finger just makes me MELT! i just love all of these pictures so much!
Great pics! Hey, I tried to do this same thing, but when I went to post my compilation to my blog I couldn't get it very big. Could you help?
You take such beautiful pictures! Either of those compilations could be framed- gorgeous.
I can't believe that he's 4 months old already! Weren't you like 4 months pregnant when we met?!
I miss him (sigh).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE it!
for some reason.....the baby hand around the finger just makes me MELT! i just love all of these pictures so much!
Great pics! Hey, I tried to do this same thing, but when I went to post my compilation to my blog I couldn't get it very big. Could you help?
You take such beautiful pictures! Either of those compilations could be framed- gorgeous.
I can't believe that he's 4 months old already! Weren't you like 4 months pregnant when we met?!
I miss him (sigh).
Post a Comment