Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day in the Life of Isaac Ober

So I thought it would be fun to give y'all a glimpse into our days. Each day starts with him waking up. He's usually quite smiley and talkative in the morning, but on this particular day, I guess he was still tired...

Next, we had some play time on the floor. One thing that you'll notice through almost all of these videos is that Mona loves to make a guest appearance. I spend my day caring for Isaac AND saying "NO" to Mona. :o) Watch closely toward the beginning and you'll see Isaac clock Mona in the face with the rattle. Hehe. Here's the next one...

A little while later, we watched "Baby Signing Time" (which is a very fun way for babies to learn sign language), while Isaac played (and screamed) in his exersaucer. He seriously does this screaming thing ALL DAY LONG. It was cute the first day or so...but now it's really starting to get old. ;o)

Then it was on to talking and singing to Mommy. (and practicing our spitting skills) He's been doing this a lot more lately. Really cute.

We also have play time in our bouncy seat, where is likes to suck his fingers and it wouldn't be a true Isaac play time without some screaming. :o)

And then we practice crawling. And we crash and fall sometimes, but he's a tough little cookie. He never gives up! And he was more interested in the camera in this video than crawling. Pretty funny.

And then we start getting ready for bed. This includes a nice, hot bath.

So...that pretty much sums up our day. The only parts I left out are his sleeping, feeding, and crying. (Which, ironically fill more of our day than what you saw in these videos!!) Hehe. Also, depending on the weather, we often take a walk or swing outside or go to the pool. This kid loves being outdoors. Well...I hope you enjoyed "A Day in the Life of Isaac Ober." :o)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

sweet Leslie -- i love seeing how other moms use "awake time" Cana also likes me to play music while I help her "dance" -- she thinks tht is hilarious!