Monday, July 7, 2008

Almost crawling!!

Just had to add this...he is getting SO close to being able to crawl. It's only a matter of time before we will be chasing him all over the house! Yikes! We better start baby-proofing soon. :o)

2 comments:

Helena and Elise said...

That is strong little boy! How is the napping going? I definitely can relate that it is difficult when figuring out what is right when it comes to parenting. Trust your instincts because there really is no right and wrong about a lot of this! For me, I took two weeks when Elise was about 4 months old to track when she naturally napped. Then I built her nap schedule accordingly. I never let her cry more than 15 minutes and she never needed more than that to fall asleep if she was actually tired. Good luck - keep us posted!

erin said...

omigosh - that is adorable :)