Wednesday, July 2, 2008

more photos...

Is there a such thing as taking TOO many pictures of your baby? Hmmmm. I promise that I don't spend every waking moment with the camera in my hand. I just have it nearby, so in the event that he is just looking super cute (which is...well...almost always), I can just pick it up and take some quick pics. I also take A BUNCH within a very short time frame, hoping to get a good handful. So anyway...here are some from today. Behold the many faces of Sir Isaac!! :o)







Oh...and a little side note: A professional photographer recently told me to "ditch the selective color" in my photos, as it is "a big no-no among pro-caliber photographers." I appreciated her point of view, but I am still having quite a bit of fun with the selective color. Today's color: GREEN. :o)

5 comments:

Concepts by Moe Photography said...

wow..super cute little boy you have. It's great to hear from you...hope all is well, hopefully we will be able to keep up our blog as well as you do with your little one's pics..but she has been a little testy these past days, needless to say not a whole lot of spare time...I am sure you know how that is :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures! They look professional!

Did the professional photographer say why selective color was a no-no?

Leslie Ober said...

Thanks!! No, she didn't say WHY it was a no-no. I guess just because it isn't commonly used? Or maybe it is viewed as "amateur-ish"? But perhaps she just didn't like it? Hehe.

KathyC said...

What a sweet, sweet baby. I miss him. And keep taking pics just like you always have - the pros are just jealous!

amo said...

he seriously MUST be the most photographed baby ever!

I think selective color can be cool, but I think perhaps they just said that b/c it is a fad, and is kinda getting old. I see wedding photos all the time with the bouquet in color only. I think its just getting over used. But I love your shots with the green shirt. Very cute.