Or maybe it's just babies in general. I turn my head for one minute, and Isaac has put something else in his mouth. It's really driving me nuts. Maybe I should be more vigilant? But that gives him no freedom (which he is actually really enjoying right now). He is our little explorer...crawling (very quickly, I might add) around the house just looking for things to get in to! :) I will catch him chomping on something (picture a baby looking like they're chewing gum), only to realize that he's been chewing on stuffing from one of Mona's toys, or a stray piece of carpet fiber, or a piece of grass that managed to make it's way onto my floor, or a tiny piece of plastic that was clear so probably got looked over by us! UGH!! It doesn't seem to matter how much I sweep or vacuum or clean. This kid ALWAYS finds the fun little things he's NOT supposed to have!
I am just praising God that he has not choked...yet. ;) The only thing he has gagged on has been mommies finger swiping through his mouth, trying to dig out whatever morsel he managed to find. At least he's not subtle about it...I can always tell when he's got something in there. I guess this is all part of exploring his environment. I'm just waiting until I reach into his mouth to find something REALLY gross. I don't even want to imagine what that might be!! Hehe.
Well, anyway...that's my rant for today. :) I will leave you with a couple of pictures from one of his meals last week...
He can go from this:

To this...in seconds:

3 comments:
haha - funny! sorry if i'm laughing at your expense ;)
But he's so darned cute!!!
Look at those big boy teeth! AWWW!
Post a Comment