Hehe. I am just LOVING this new camera. The images are so different from my old ones. I am still trying to get the hang of focusing correctly. But this is SO much fun!! :) Here are some from yesterday and today...
leslie, thanks so much for encouraging my writing. and i just want to say, that you are AN AMAZING photographer. anyone can have a good camera, but it's your eye.... it truly comes through the lens! my favorite is the one with the dog in the background. you are an artist, doll! amazing! and a good graphic designer as well! what kind of lens/camera are you using? i'm jealous.
Awe, THANKS, Cristi!! I am using the Canon XSi with the 50mm f/1.8 lens right now. I'll be getting a Tamron zoom lens in the near future. :) Thanks for your kind words!!
2 comments:
leslie, thanks so much for encouraging my writing. and i just want to say, that you are AN AMAZING photographer. anyone can have a good camera, but it's your eye.... it truly comes through the lens! my favorite is the one with the dog in the background. you are an artist, doll! amazing! and a good graphic designer as well! what kind of lens/camera are you using? i'm jealous.
Awe, THANKS, Cristi!! I am using the Canon XSi with the 50mm f/1.8 lens right now. I'll be getting a Tamron zoom lens in the near future. :) Thanks for your kind words!!
Post a Comment