Just wanted to send out a quick update. Upon doing some more research, I am planning to get a second opinion (and most likely switching doctors altogether). Last night, I found multiple ultrasound images of babies around 10 weeks old. They each had some sort of little out-pouching around the umbilical cord. This leads me to believe that this could be completely normal for this stage of development. I am feeling very frustrated that this doctor has jumped so quickly to the worse-case scenario and referred me to a specialist. I will be contacting a new doctor and hope to get another ultrasound in the next couple of weeks. I hope this will confirm that all this worry was for nothing!
I will let you know when I know anything else! I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers!! :)
1 comment:
have peeked in on you here and there from Paula and Jameson's blog. keeping you in my thoughts that you will get positive answers, or definitive ones at the very least! hang in there!
Post a Comment