The complete, innocent joy Isaac is expressing is something I wish I could still muster up somehow! Such a cutie pie (and looks a lot like Adam's pictures at around the same age....weird). Hope you have the happiest Thanksgiving ever.
what a great laugh! eli was cackling right along with isaac as we watched the video...and now he's requesting to see "the silly baby again", so i'd better finish my comment and replay that video! :)
5 comments:
such a cutie. thinking about you in regards to the newest Ober :)
OMG that is sooo funny. he makes my day laughing like that.
The complete, innocent joy Isaac is expressing is something I wish I could still muster up somehow! Such a cutie pie (and looks a lot like Adam's pictures at around the same age....weird). Hope you have the happiest Thanksgiving ever.
Autie Jen
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! That made my morning. :)
what a great laugh! eli was cackling right along with isaac as we watched the video...and now he's requesting to see "the silly baby again", so i'd better finish my comment and replay that video! :)
Post a Comment