Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 weeks and counting...

While yesterday was Isaac's 10-month birthday, it also marked the end of my 12th week of pregnancy! Can you believe it? Wow! I am into my 2nd trimester already. Craziness. Anyway...I thought I'd celebrate with a photo of my ever-growing belly. I did these type of photos every couple of weeks last pregnancy. I guess priorities change when it's your second one! Haha. Anyway...here I am at exactly 12 weeks:


I will be seeing the new doctor tomorrow afternoon, as well as getting another ultrasound. I will definitely update once I know anything more. We are hoping for good news!!

3 comments:

KathyC said...

That's freaky and kinda hard to think about given that right now, it's "all about Isaac." Time will fly since you have him to keep your time occupied!

erin said...

wow - this is wild - and exciting - so glad to hear u've hit the 2nd trimester!

Em said...

Wow, congrats on entering second trimester! Time does fly! I can't believe I'm due in 35 days!! I love your belly picture...it looks much more professional than my belly pics. :)