Monday, December 22, 2008

Videos, videos, videos!!

Haven't uploaded videos in awhile...so I thought I'd show you what we've been up to!! :)

Isaac, being his goofy self, enjoys sniffing while crunching his nose. It leaves us cracking-up daily. He almost looks mad, but he's totally just being silly. Here's what I'm talking about:

He has also learned how to clap on command (without copying someone else). When I ask, "Isaac, can you clap your hands?" He just begins clapping. Pretty cute. And fun to see him understanding what I am saying!! Here's what that looks like:

He still gets a kick out of Mona on a daily basis. The other day, he was cracked up at her playing in the little snow that was on the ground. Here's what that looked like:

And finally...someone has decided that he has what it takes to start walking!! In the past two days, he has gotten a lot more confident on his feet. He's only taken 4-5 consecutive steps at a time, but with each day is getting more comfortable with it. We caught some of it on tape as well!! Have a look:

2 comments:

KathyC said...

Well, see, I'd leave a COMMENT if only I could VIEW the videos!! (Tapping foot, waiting for someone to send them to me via email since I can't view these from work.) :)

erin said...

these are adorable - i just got to them today! i love all the video footage and can't wait to see isaac again in person!