Well, Isaac had is first experience sitting on Santa's lap. I was so proud of him, as he did not freak out like some babies tend to. He was his typical self...serious and inquisitive, with mouth gaping. :) He just sat there and stared at us for a few seconds and then slooooooowly turned his head to see who in the heck was holding him. I held my breath for a moment, as I thought for sure he would begin screaming right then and there. But nope...he just stared intently at Mr. Claus. Gave us all a good chuckle. Here are a couple of photos to show you what I mean...


2 comments:
HAHAHA, or should I say HOHOHO! Isaac is so very interested in the looks of that old guy! I'll bet next year will be the year he screams on Santa's lap. When he first looked at you he had that "mom, don't you know I'm not supposed to be with strangers" look.
hehe that is funny - u would think that would scare a baby!
Post a Comment