Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting behind...

I have been slacking in the blog department lately!! I have been super exhausted lately and have also been spending A LOT less time online (per my New Years goals). :) The combination yields fewer blog posts. Sorry!!

Anyway...I thought to make up for it, I'd leave you with a cute video of our active little guy. I managed to get him "talking" on this one. When we ask what a cow says, he gives his version of "moo" (9 times out of 10, he forgets the "m" at the beginning). Hehe. Just for fun, I decided to ask if he could say "mama" and "daddy" and he shocked me by trying both!! And never mind that he won't say "bye, bye" anymore!! ;) Here it is:

In other Isaac news, in the past two days, he has started using his pointer finger as he looks at the world around him. It's as if he just discovered it! So funny. And in one day's time, he went from 2 or 3 naps a day to just ONE! It has been crazy. He's been in his crib since 7:30 tonight, and at 8:45, he is still laughing and talking to himself. Pretty cute. He has been just so happy lately. Personally, after being sick for so long, I think he's just rejoicing in the fact that he actually feels well!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

I personally LOVE the legwarmers on Isaac;) Those eyes of his are amazing. I loved your bit about having your family as your ministry at home, but don't neglect YOU and the God-given talent He HAS blessed you with in your paintings and photography. You really have something there, the pictures are amazing and you are very talented. I already miss seeing you at MOPS but I know your priorities are in line. Thanks for the picture of your tummy. June will be here before you know it.

Love,
Kristy Hag

KathyC said...

Thanks for the great video! I was thinking we were overdue for another Isaac video, but I wasn't gonna say anything. He is such a cutie pie. How about a video of Isaac throwing a fit? Those are pretty funny!