Geesh... that picture is pretty darned good for ultrasound... I was there and I didn't see anything like that! LOL Can't wait to go shopping for little girlie things! Finally! Papa John already said we have to go shopping for Barbies.
HAHA! I love the combination of the song and her movements. I'm just seeing this for the first time even though you posted it awhile ago. I wish I had something like this. It's funny how they look so similar at this age! (Except for the gender parts of course!!) ha. Anyway, I just keep getting more excited about this!! Love ya.
15 comments:
HURRAY!!!! WOWZERS - what a BEAUTIFUL name :) yay for a little sister for isaac.
Geesh... that picture is pretty darned good for ultrasound... I was there and I didn't see anything like that! LOL Can't wait to go shopping for little girlie things! Finally! Papa John already said we have to go shopping for Barbies.
that is so amazing to watch! congrats!
--tamara
Congratulations Leslie and Kevin! I've loved being mom to a girl - I think you will, too!
What a beautiful name!!! So happy for you guys! Issac is going to be a great big brother.
Congrats, sis! :-)
oh, im so happy for you!!!! what a beautiful name!!!
Oh congratulations!!! How much FUN to get a girl! And what a beautiful name. Love it.
awww a perfect pair Congrats!!!!! have fun buying all those girl cloths!
congrats!!!! i cant wait to meet my niece.
Great that you can share the video of little Naomi "dancing". Congratulations!!
Beautiful. So happy for you. Gorgeous name ;)
That is so exciting! Congratulations on your little girl! Her name is beautiful!
I was finally able to view the video... cracked me up! I think Isaac gets his craziness from his mama! Enjoyed it!
HAHA! I love the combination of the song and her movements. I'm just seeing this for the first time even though you posted it awhile ago. I wish I had something like this. It's funny how they look so similar at this age! (Except for the gender parts of course!!) ha. Anyway, I just keep getting more excited about this!! Love ya.
Post a Comment