Leslie, I love all your photos!! You have such an eye for pics. Though I must admit my favorite is of Isaac reading the book. He looks like such an intellectual!!
Thanks for the comments! :) I really do love the one of him with his book...one of his favorites, too! But I think my favorite is the one of him standing up with daddy's help. I was really happy with how these turned out!
I love the pic where Isaac is standing as well... the "toddler jeans" are SO CUTE! I can just hear his him reading that book in his soft voice ("a-too.. a-dee").
6 comments:
Leslie, I love all your photos!! You have such an eye for pics. Though I must admit my favorite is of Isaac reading the book. He looks like such an intellectual!!
i love all of them!!!!! they are sooooooo cute!!!!
I love the last one with the Brown Bear book (one of Elise's faves) and the one with Kevin's legs and hands. Great pix!
Thanks for the comments! :) I really do love the one of him with his book...one of his favorites, too! But I think my favorite is the one of him standing up with daddy's help. I was really happy with how these turned out!
I love the pic where Isaac is standing as well... the "toddler jeans" are SO CUTE! I can just hear his him reading that book in his soft voice ("a-too.. a-dee").
2nd one or the one in color of him and kevin :)
Post a Comment