Sunday, November 8, 2009

playing catch-up...BIG post with LOTS of pics...

Okay...so this is what happens when I fall behind on my blog!! AH! Here are a SLEW of photos from the past month and a half. Some are edited (with watermarks), but most are not...but even look worse than they would straight out of the camera, because I did this weird re-size and sharpen thing to them, and I think they look pretty bad. But remember...I'm not putting these out here to impress (I'm reminding myself)...just to document and have memories for our family. :)

I have been pretty stressed lately. Things have been going pretty well with us...we're just super busy. And Isaac is DEFINITELY hitting his "terrible two's" which I just knew was NOT going to happen to us. HA! My head is spinning and every day I look forward to going to bed at night...and some days wish for more sleep in the morning. He's definitely giving me a run for my money. Oh wait...I don't make money at this job!! :) Hehe.

Anyway...here are the pics...in complete random order...and did I mention there are A LOT of them? :)






This kid LOVES to swing!!




These pics are from the pumpkin patch. You'll notice there are no pics of him picking out a pumpkin. And that's because a certain little boy had a MAJOR meltdown as we were waiting in line for the hayride to take us there. Boo. The Ober's left without their pumpkins!




For those curious as to what my little set-up looks like to get some of these photos...nothing too fancy. :)


MAJOR bedhead!!




costume #1




Some people say she looks like her mommy! :)

Costume #2


Okay...that's all for now! :) Hopefully I'll get better about posting more often so I don't have to do this. I have videos too, but that takes some extra time. One of these days....

1 comment:

KathyC said...

What a nice, happy family! And yes, Naomi DOES look a lot like you!