Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Videos, videos, and more videos! :)

I know that I've been slacking lately on this blog. I am managing too many things at once lately. My home and family are first and foremost. Then I have my business, which is going remarkably well...praise God!! :) And then there's keeping up with facebook (I know this sounds lame, but it has actually been a wonderful way to reconnect with friends and is currently one of my greatest ways of staying connected with some). My life isn't really all THAT busy. I get enough sleep, though I could use more (Naomi is still waking regularly to nurse throughout the night). And we still have family time and date nights. All of this to say...blogging has become less of a priority lately, I guess.

That said...I still want to keep up with it, as I am also failing miserably at keeping their baby books up-to-date. UGH. So I want to continue keeping this blog updated regularly as a way to document their lives. So here are a few videos from the past couple months!

I think this first one is from September (notice the summer clothes), so he was 19 months at this time...

This one is from last month (October)...he LOVES to play his Kazoo...

And here's a fun one of Naomi laughing (from October as well). She is QUITE ticklish...and please excuse my annoying voice throughout. :)

This is one of my favorites lately...Isaac LOVES blueberries...but can't QUITE say them correctly! SO funny!! :)

And I have mentioned that Isaac is entering his terrible twos. Here's a little glimpse into what his fits look like...

And this video is Isaac talking about one of his latest owies. Yes, folks, he touched a HOT light bulb. It was not one of my proudest parenting moments, but we lived to tell about it. And he now understands WHY mommy told him repeatedly to NOT touch the lamp...which is only actually on probably two days out of the month! :)

And lastly, here's another one of our little peanut. Isaac isn't the only one with something to say! :)

Okay...I think that's enough for now. :) I'll write another post really soon to document the funny things Isaac is saying these days. He has had a MAJOR language explosion over the past couple of weeks and he holding regular conversations with us now!! More about that later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see them. They are both growing waaayyy too fast!!!!

Love,
Great Auntie Jen