Okay, folks. After over four years of posting on this blog, I am deciding to go private. I've had several random comments recently from people I just don't know...men from other countries. And I've been watching the stats closely to find that there are many more people finding this blog than I even realized. The original purpose of this blog was to keep family who were out-of-town up to date with what was going on with our family. It still very much serves that purpose today. But it has also grown to be more than that. For me, it is my way of cherishing these fleeting moments and years in our lives. I can be SO forgetful, and I never want to forget these years. I have been horrible about keeping up with their baby books, so this is also serving that purpose as well. Nothing I am posting on here is really for public viewing. It's private in nature.
I will be changing the settings on my blog, as well as the web address. I will be happy to share the new information with anyone who is interested. I know this is inconvenient for friends and family who do enjoying viewing the blog from time to time, but this is long overdue. I'm not okay with people I don't even know looking at photos of my children and following our lives. It just creeps me out a little. I've severely cut my Facebook friends list for the same reason. Anyway...please just email me if you'd like to have access to the new site for my blog.
Thanks,
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment