Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just can't stop...

Taking pictures, that is! :) I think I have a serious addiction to photographing my children! :) Anyway...here are some from the past couple of days...
SUCH a sweet, happy baby!

Craft time at the Nature Center
He spotted an owl!
Enjoyed putting on a puppet show as well!
This is the sweet look I get right as she finishes nursing!
Enjoying the sunshine
I just randomly looked over to find him like this. THAT would be one reason why he's in gymnastics!
He's getting really good at doing bridges!
Always hanging around! SUCH a monkey!
Such a good mommy to her babies!
We (and by we, I mean Mona) found a rabbit nest!
They were SO tiny!
SO sweet!!
Due to the dangerous location (within reach of our dog and kids), we had no other choice but to move this rabbit nest, filled with SIX tiny bunnies. The kids are enamored with them. We haven't checked since moving them, but are really hoping that mama rabbit is taking good care of them still!

Checking out Uncle Jeff's LOUD mustang.

They LOVE playing in the rain...and I LOVE their new rainsuits!
They had more fun that usual in our backyard when it was raining!
Playing the piano while balancing...quite a circus around here!
A very common scene...wrestling.
She LOVES to paint!
Sarah enjoyed watching big sister paint!
Playing well by herself...very typical of this sweet girl.
They LOVE their cereal. Current favorites: Cracklin Oat Bran, Grape Nuts, and Banana Nut Crunch.

Monkey boy hanging during our Forest School Friday this week!
Holding hands with some friends at the park! :)

No comments: