Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cute Babies...

Sometimes she takes my breath away!
Can't believe he's almost half-way to FIVE years old!
LOVE those big, blue eyes!
Typical Isaac.
So anytime I get out my camera and take photos of my kids, I am just tickled by how utterly adorable they are. I am certain that EVERY parent thinks this of their own. It's our nature. And I am no exception! And I am not ashamed to admit that I am swayed from time to time to enter their photos into various contests - whether it's a cutest baby contest or some kind of photo cover contest for a national magazine. But I don't need for someone else to think they are cute. And I don't even need them to be on the cover of a national magazine to validate this for me. Nope...I can just make up my own! :) See...she would make a PERFECT little cover model. Haha! :)

No comments: