Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun, Busy Weekend...

We had a fun weekend. Saturday we enjoyed some time at a friend's birthday party, then dinner with some new friends. Sunday was church, then a picnic lunch at the lake. I had a most embarrassing parenting moment at the birthday party. Isaac walked up to an older woman who was wearing shorts, and began touching her legs. He then proceeds to ask, "Hey...why are your legs so jiggly? They are so wiggly!" He says this all while moving the flab and loose skin all around. I was MORTIFIED. I pretended to not know what was going on, but my face was bright red, I'm certain. Not sure how I could have handled that situation. Anyway...here are some pics from this weekend...
A few moments of him actually playing peacefully by himself! :)
She's moving ALL over the place these days. Even got herself stuck in here!
On Friday morning, I went in to get her from her nap to find her like this! Time to lower the crib!!
My little observer with ZERO filter!
Sleeping beauty. :)
Hanging out while Daddy lowers Sarah's crib. :)

My pretty little lady.
The lake has REALLY gone down with this drought.
She loves the lake too! :)
Another pic from the face painting night at Culver's. :)
The Mama. :)

No comments: