Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sickness, Forest School, and other things

I woke up yesterday morning to Naomi running into our bedroom, throwing up. :/ Not a very fun way to start the day. And she kept at it for a good 6-8 hours. Poor thing. And it happened to be the same day as our Forest School Friday. I had planned a big scavenger hunt, complete with prizes for those who finished. I was SUPER bummed to have to miss it because I had a sick kid. BUT then Kevin offered to take an extended lunch break so I could actually go with Isaac. He stayed home with the girls while I enjoyed some 1-on-1 time with Isaac! It was SO nice! What a sacrifice!! :)
Poor sicky girl.
First of three to actually have HAIR at 7 months old!! :)
LOVE her to pieces!!
Sarah is beginning to develop SUCH a personality. SUPER fun!!
And just a few from our time at the park...

Our friends, the Chan Quints. Isaac calls them "the Cuplets" :)

Drought = No water to splash in!
Really strange to not see any water in the creek!
Isaac was excited to find some crawdads!

No comments: