I hate getting behind on my blogs! But with this one, I think I will finally be all caught up. :) We have been working feverishly to get our house ready to put on the market. And now it's up. OUR HOUSE IS FOR SALE!! That doesn't necessarily mean anything quite yet. If it doesn't sell, then we'll be staying put. Only time will tell! And in the meantime, it's pretty fun to have a super-clean home!! :)
Trying to beat the heat this week...we played out back in the pool...
 |
| She LOVES the water! |
 |
| And splashing too! |
 |
| She's starting to pull up onto things! |
 |
| Naomi keeping cool in some shades. |
 |
| Silly girl! |
 |
| She did this to herself! And was so proud! :) |
 |
| BEAUTIFUL sunset one night! |
Then yesterday, we made blueberry muffins, read "Where the Wild Things Are," then painted their faces to transform them into little wild things! Then we went to Conner Prairie with some great friends! :) It was a FUN day!
 |
| My fierce, little wild things! :) |
And some recent quotes from the kids that made me smile:
Naomi: "You're a good babysitter, Mommy."
Me: "I am?"
Naomi: "Yes. And a good kid-sitter too!"
Me: "Haha! Well thanks!" :)
Isaac: "What's that guy doing?"
Me: "I don't know."
Isaac: "I bet he's looking for his pal."
Me: "What did you just say?"
Isaac: "His pal...you know...the dude that he's with."
Me: (wondering where this boy learned to talk like that!?!)
And Sarah has been saying "Dada" over the past couple of days. I'm counting it as her very first word! :) SO fun! :)
 |
| Um...Yes? Can I help you with something? ;) |
 |
| My little tiger and puppy dog. :) |
 |
| LOVE this pic. Mostly because I know that pretty soon, this will SO not be cool. :) |
 |
| Someone's getting to big for her jammies...her feet are popping through! |
 |
| She loves her...she loves her not. :) |
 |
| Playing the RAIN! It FINALLY rained, and of course they had to be out in it! |
 |
| My view. She keeps an eye on me. :) |
 |
| Getting VERY strong! Pulling up onto things with ease! |
No comments:
Post a Comment