Sarah is currently cutting several teeth at once. And she has learned to pull up onto everything. Including her crib at naptime and bedtime. She has reverted back to screaming hysterically when we put her down to sleep. UGH. Hoping this phase passes SOON! I still need to get some 9-month pics of her!!
Anyway...here are some (okay...a lot of) photos from this week. I think I need to enter a program for photography addicts or something. Photographers anonymous? I just can't stop documenting their life! I just don't want to forget. Any of it. So I am capturing it ALL. Not sure I'll be able to keep this up for much longer. But we'll see! Here they are...in no particular order...
| I mean...How could I NOT capture this?!? SUCH sweet moments between them! |
| She had actually fallen asleep on me. Rare. And oh so precious! |
| I was laying on the floor with my phone in front of my face. I glanced directly in front of me to find this! |
| They are BRAVE! |
| Just after waking up from her nap! |
| She fought me on what she was gonna wear to church. She won! |
| They LOVE playing with their sister! |
| Mommy/Son date night at Orange Leaf |
| At church...she has some little friends. SO cute! |
| SUCH a daredevil! |
| Look what I can do, Mommy!! |
| Bath Time, Baby!! |
| Playing a game of chase, Sarah style! |
| They really do love each other! :) |
| Gosh...those EYES!! |
| Super sweet...big brother, pushing little sister on the swing! |
| Trying on their outfits for my brother's wedding!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment