Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sick baby...

We've had little bouts of illness off and on over the past month or so. Just small little things like mild runny noses or little coughs or even a few rounds of diarrhea. But starting this morning, Sarah is running a decent fever. She's super clingy and just wants to be held all day. I don't mind the extra snuggles. ;) Here are a few photos from the past day or so...

Both kiddos LOVE play games on mommy's phone! :) And those BANGS are driving me crazy!
Monkey boy!
SO proud of his tallest tower ever!
Poor sick baby. :(
But never too sick to not smile!! :)
Naomi can be quite rough with Sarah, but they seriously LOVE each other!! :)

Some funny quotes from the kids...

While Kevin was scooping water out of the kiddie pool with a bucket: "Isaac, would you please help me scoop water out of the pool?"
Isaac: "Daddy, you're doing really hard work.  I would be pleased to help you.  No, actually I would be very pleased to help you."

While changing her clothes at the lake house...
Naomi: "Oh! Don't let her see my bulba! I LOVE my bulba!"

We have Sarah's 9-month appointment tomorrow morning. I can hardly believe that she's going to be NINE months old!! Crazy! I'll update with her stats as soon as possible. And hopefully I'll be able to get in a little photo session as soon as she's feeling better!! :)

No comments: