So I am in this bedroom with my sister-in-law and her 8-month-old baby. I think I was trying to help get the baby to sleep or something. The bedroom door was open, and when I looked out into the hallway, I saw a horse and a camel walking side-by-side past the door. I asked my sister-in-law if she saw what I saw, and she smiled and nodded. And then the horse and camel turned around and walked by again. But this time, the camel veered into our room. The animal was HUGE, and we were a little scared. So we went to the corners of the room. The camel kept backing up toward me, and finally pinned me (with it's rear-end) into a sitting position on the bed. At this point, I look up to find that my face is just below the camel's rear. As I notice this, he lifts his tail. I put my hands out in a helpless effort to try to guard my face against anything that may spew out at any moment. I was certain the dumb animal was getting ready to poop on me. But rest-assured, he didn't poop. Oh no. With his tail lifted, the camel let out a force of wind so ranxiously loud and strong that it literally blew my hair back for like 5 seconds straight!! A camel farted in my face!! I fell back on the bed and belted in laughter. Only to wake up and find myself laughing in real life. I couldn't believe what I had just experienced. I realized immediately that it was a dream, gave myself a little giggle and went back to sleep.
I think I would PAY someone to translate this dream for me! What kind of person dreams about something like this? How did my mind even concieve of this? Either way, it gave me a darn good laugh. And still does even when I re-tell my crazy dream. But what I wanna know is...what does it mean? :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment