Friday, July 13, 2007
false alarm!!
What a rollercoaster ride!! *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF* Everything is OKAY!! The doctor got me in pretty quickly. He did a quick exam and then an ultrasound. Apparently everything is fine. Baby is measuring exactly 8 weeks to-the-day. We saw it's little heart beating too! He said that everything looks great. His guess is that the bleeding from the pap smear on Monday may have formed a scab. This morning the scab may have broken off, thus causing a gush of red blood. Crazy. Second time this pregnancy in which I was sure it was over...only to be overwhelming wrong. He did say that any time there's bleeding like that during a pregnancy, it's a good idea to give him a call. You just never know. After seeing me today, and the little bean inside, he feels more optimistic...and so do I! Whew! Praise God! It seems like this one's here to stay!! Now I'm going to go take a much-needed nap. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment