So I have been feeling really good about being pregnant. I think seeing and hearing that little heartbeat helped fight off a lot of fear. Praise God!! I am also thankful that I have not vomited with morning sickness yet. However, throughout each day, I feel like I could at any given moment. I am not showing yet, but I am a little bloated. I am thankful for all of my pregnancy symptoms!! :o)
Lord, I praise You for blessing me...us...with child! I praise You for this baby growing within my womb. You are hard at work, creating a most beautiful creation within me. Lord, as You continue knitting together this precious child, may You have favor on them. Create in them a pure heart...and an eager spirit that wants to honor You! May this child be healthy and this whole pregnancy without complications. You are so faithful to me. And I am filled with love for You. You are my God, and I love You! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment