As of today, I am 8-weeks. (Which means that I am entering into my 9th week.) These next two weeks are going to be nerve-racking for me. I woke up this morning with the worst morning sickness I've had yet (with crackers by the bed and all). Let's hope this is a great sign. :o) Here is a fascinating photo of what the baby looks like at 8 weeks.

And here is my latest belly shot. :o) This was taken in the morning. If I were to take one at night, my belly looks bigger because I've been having a lot of bloating in the evenings. Very strange...but normal. I'm planning to take a belly shot every 4 weeks. Let's hope I see these next 4 weeks this time!! After that, we will all take a HUGE sigh of relief, as I will be past this daunting first trimester!

No comments:
Post a Comment