There's not really anything new to report in Isaacdom. He is doing well and keeps growing like a weed! He is the king of DROOL, thanks to his constant state of teething. :o) OH...there is something new. I just remembered! As of today, we have started cloth-diapering. I am really excited about saving money AND the environment...plus they are super cute! I have a photo of one of them below. Kevin and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend by staying over-night at a local exotic hotel. We had a wonderful time, though we were not alone. It was our first romantic getaway with a pack-n-play in tow! That's right...Isaac tagged along. And he did great! He even got to swim in the big jacuzzi tub in our room! Anyway...here are some recent pics. Enjoy!
I couldn't resist. He even looks adorable in pink hair!!
Leslie...HAHA! Oh my goodness! I coudln't stop laughing at that pink wig! He just looks so darned cute! I miss him SOOOOO much! Please come visit soon...I'm having Issac withdrawal!
3 comments:
Love the pic of Isaac & Kevin. And Leslie, how could you? A wig on your baby boy?!? He's not going to like this when he gets older. Love, Mom
omigosh - i LOVE the pink wig on isaac :) haha. maybe he can model for us tomorrow ;) keep me posted on paula
Leslie...HAHA! Oh my goodness! I coudln't stop laughing at that pink wig! He just looks so darned cute! I miss him SOOOOO much! Please come visit soon...I'm having Issac withdrawal!
Post a Comment