Friday, May 30, 2008

Some more pics...

We went for a walk yesterday and ended up hanging out with our friend, Wendy, who lives down the street. She LOVES Isaac and his little toes!

I'm so mad that I cut his head off! Would have been a precious photo!






After giving him a bath last night, he got to have some "nakey-time" and was ALL giggles. I think he enjoys hanging out without his clothes on!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

love the pout lip action -- fantastic

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the pouty lip and the nakey picture! I just love the kid!! :-)

erin said...

omigosh i love the nakey one and the 3rd from the bottom :)!!

amo said...

So cute! This kid is the most photographed baby ever.

Erin said...

Hey Leslie - it's Erin Johnson from the days of Armleder- I found your link on a blog my brother sent me to. A giant happy congratulations on your delicious baby boy! He is beyond cute. Awesome cheeks. I'm so glad he's here!

Anonymous said...

We do love our chunck as well! It is fun seeing what Isaac is up to! He seems to be meeting all his milestones way far ahead of the norm! Good for him :). Hope our kiddos can meet someday.