Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some new things...

So I am trying out a new thing with my photographs...it's called watermarking. Basically, in case some random person out there were to decide they wanted to use one of my photos for their personal gain, this just makes it a little trickier for them...as they are all marked with my name! Just seeing a watermark on my images makes them feel so professional to me! :)

Another new thing is that we are revisiting the adventure of cloth-diapering. Woo hoo! We took a break from it when we moved and tried starting back up about two months ago. We failed miserably (or I should say the diapers did!). For three diapers in a row, Isaac was soaking wet. Not sure what was going on, but it was enough to make me say, "Forget it!" However, after spending that last couple of months going through $20 worth of diapers each WEEK, we have decided that it would be worth another try. This time, we are using a different system/brand. And two days into it, I can say that I am LOVING it. It's so easy...not ONE single leak...and they are super cute on him. See for yourself...

Okay...so those "tights" on him are called BabyLegs. And they were free with the order of diapers. I couldn't resist. I got the most boyish color they had...but I'm afraid they still look a bit girly. What do you think??

7 comments:

Em said...

Cute! Which brand are you using now? I like the baby leg things...sorry I can't remember what you just called them on the blog...pregnant brain is in effect. Also, your pictures are the cutest...as always!

Leslie Ober said...

Thanks, Em! The new diapers are bumGenius 3.0. They are a one-size fits all diaper, so he'll fit into them until he's done with diapers (it'll be nice to not have to buy a whole new set when he gets bigger). So far, we are *really* impressed with them!

KathyC said...

LOL... Isaac looks ready for dance class! Hey, if they keep his chunky little legs warm, it doesn't matter! It is amazing how you capture this kid on film... I was lucky to get one good picture out of a hundred I would take of you kids (and would have to wait for the film to be developed to see them)! The one with Isaac and Kevin is definitely a heart-tugger, but all of these are just so, so good! Everyone I have shown Isaac photos to are amazed that you have taken the pictures yourself. So, now I'm gonna have to put up with a watermark? Hmmmpf! That won't look so good on my desktop, missy!

Erin said...

We love our bumGenius too! They really are kind of amazing. And those baby legs are adorable!

Anonymous said...

i like them they are cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd love to hear where you got your diapers. I was just getting ready to do a blog entry about it...

Leslie Ober said...

I got them from cottonbabies.com. They have great customer service, too! :)