 |
| I love that they love each other! :) |
 |
| Our early risers...usually around 7am. :) |
 |
| A visit to the doctor...to find that while she sounds awful, it's just another cold. :( |
 |
| Even though she's sick, she's still so smiley!! :) LOVE her!! :) |
 |
| Isaac finally got her to wrestle with him! For all of thirty seconds. :) |
 |
| My loves...one, two, and three. :) |
 |
| Hanging out at the hotel during the homeschool convention. |
 |
| Early test run of sitting up in the high chair. :) |
 |
| Time for another hair cut!! |
 |
| Isaac REALLY needed one! :) |
 |
| She loves her exersaucer! |
 |
| Standing up like a big girl! |
 |
| She hangs out with Mommy in the nursing moms room at church. :) |
 |
| We think she may be teething...ALWAYS has those fingers in her mouth! |
 |
| Munching on those fingers! |
 |
| New bath toys! |
 |
| Bath time is FUN!! |
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that we are horrible when it comes to baths here in our house. It's hard to do something with your kids that you don't even do yourself. One of those things would be bathing/showering. I only shower twice a week. Usually on Saturday or Sunday, and then again either Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry...TMI, I know! :) Ideally, I'd like for my kiddos to get baths every other night. But it just doesn't happen. It's usually more like once a week...sometimes even less often. They are all prone to having super dry skin, so maybe it's working out okay. Isaac takes showers now and they don't really take very long. I have a feeling that throughout the summer, having them be so hot and sweaty every day, things are going to change. They just may require getting a bath every night. I would like to get better about it. Maybe we could even make it their responsibility to remember? I'm sure they would, too, because they LOVE bath time. :)
Sarah will be four months old tomorrow! I can hardly believe it! She's doing great, aside from being sick. We've even pulled out the next phase of baby gear (the exersaucer, bumbo seat, high chair, etc.)...and will need to start putting away some of the newborn stuff, like the swing.
2 comments:
Yes - I read your blog today - thought I'd let you know before you ask me. Nice pics! :)
Just had to reassure you that you are not the only one with the bath issue! I bath ONCE a week - just don't seem to get the chance for more often, though I would like to. I wash daily of course! ;) My hair has adapted to the weekly wash and no longer looks dirty until a week is up. We are pretty bad about baths for the boys. They are lucky if they get a weekly bath, but if they are muddy or something they get one somehow. Sometimes they get a "play bath" (which they love!) in the middle of the day, but the nightly or every-other-nightly baths which we always used to do have long since become a thing of the past. They seem to do fine on less frequent baths, but I am sure that is about to change in the warmer months, and as they get older! I would so rather change it to twice a week, but I am currently defeated on how to organise it.
Sarah is SO beautiful! She has the most adorable smile! I can't believe she is 4 months old already!
You do make me smile with the early risers at 7am! ;) Sometimes a couple of mine will sleep until 7, but if they all did then I would be wondering if they were coming down with something! They are all up before 6am usually, and Samuel is often up before 5.30, which is NOT ideal!
LOVE all the pics! Keep posting them! :)
Post a Comment