.JPG) |
| Naomi - age 11mos, Sarah - age 6mos |
Our NAKED EGG experiment was FUN!!
.JPG) |
| The shells are GONE!! |
.JPG) |
| They were soft and squishy! |
.JPG) |
| Adding food coloring to see what happens! |
.JPG) |
| Sometimes I am mesmerized by her beauty. This morning at breakfast. :) |
FOREST SCHOOL FRIDAY!!
We missed a couple of weeks, but we're back in business! The kids look forward to Friday every week, as we head to the park for a picnic and creek stomping!! :) The weather was amazing and we had a GREAT time. Here are some pics from this morning's adventure!!
.JPG) |
| She found a solid carrot to nibble on. Probably felt wonderful on her gums. :) |
Last night I got to get out of the house to make a trip to Target for some shopping. When I got to the check-out line, about half-way through checking out, I realized that I had left my wallet at home. UGH. The bill was a big one - nearly $300, and I was SO embarrassed. But I hauled myself back home (as the gas light came on) and had to swap cars to hurry back before the store closed. I just laughed at myself and chose to remain positive in the midst of a potentially frustrating situation. And I feel like God blessed me because of it. Check out this beautiful scene that was painted in the sky for me! Had I not forgotten my wallet, I may have never seen it! :) I'm learning to praise Him through the trials we face...and it's SO working!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment