Thursday, June 28, 2007

and then I started spotting...

If this isn't an emotional roller-coaster, I don't know what is!! I've been having some cramping off and on for the past 24 hours or so. But the doctors always say that this is normal, as long as there is no bleeding with it. I haven't had any bleeding up until now. UGH. It's still light...and brown, which is a good sign. But now I don't feel so good about this pregnancy. And you know what...there's nothing that I can really do about it.

I'm worried. But I think I'll just try to wait until my next ultrasound unless the bleeding gets heavier. I'm glad that I haven't told very many people. It'll be awful to have to un-tell them...AGAIN. I haven't completely given up hope. I think I'm just gonna take it REALLY easy for the next day or so. And *TRY* not to worry so much.

No comments: