a heads-up that I am, in fact, NOT pregnant. Is it all in my head? We will find out soon enough. Another couple of days, and I should know for sure. And I can't help but notice the "possible" due date if we have conceived this cycle: 02/22. TWO's!! I love two's! And they run in the family. It's as if it were meant to be. :o) This whole letting myself desire and experience longing is neat...but challenging. It seems the greater my hope, the greater the disappointment when it doesn't happen. But I suppose that's the journey I'm on...with the Lord as my strength.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
These crazy thoughts...
I feel like I'm pregnant...and that it's a boy. Very strange. Can't explain it. But then again there was that stupid voice that whispered earlier today, "Not this time." As if to give me
a heads-up that I am, in fact, NOT pregnant. Is it all in my head? We will find out soon enough. Another couple of days, and I should know for sure. And I can't help but notice the "possible" due date if we have conceived this cycle: 02/22. TWO's!! I love two's! And they run in the family. It's as if it were meant to be. :o) This whole letting myself desire and experience longing is neat...but challenging. It seems the greater my hope, the greater the disappointment when it doesn't happen. But I suppose that's the journey I'm on...with the Lord as my strength.
a heads-up that I am, in fact, NOT pregnant. Is it all in my head? We will find out soon enough. Another couple of days, and I should know for sure. And I can't help but notice the "possible" due date if we have conceived this cycle: 02/22. TWO's!! I love two's! And they run in the family. It's as if it were meant to be. :o) This whole letting myself desire and experience longing is neat...but challenging. It seems the greater my hope, the greater the disappointment when it doesn't happen. But I suppose that's the journey I'm on...with the Lord as my strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment