
That's two lines, folks!! AH! I almost don't believe it! My head is spinning in circles, and the tears keep coming! I have already scheduled my initial ob appointment (at 8 weeks), and they are going to try to get me in to get some bloodwork done either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The excitement in my heart cannot be described in words. All I can do is cry. And say thank you, thank you, thank you to the Author of life! The journey has begun again. Hopefully this time we'll have a happy, blessed ending!
UPDATE: (June 19th) I have had a series of beta tests to see where my hCG (pregnancy hormone) levels are. We have had great results from these tests, and I am definitely within a healthy range for a normal pregnancy. :o) I will be having the first ultra-sound next Monday, June 25th. Hopefully it will confirm that everything is going as it should be.
1 comment:
Hi. I just happened to browse through your blog (from fertilityfriend) and just wanna say we have the same due date! Lots of sticky vibes to you and praying for our successful pregnancy.
Post a Comment