At our appointment yesterday, our little guy was measuring at 20 weeks, 2 days (a few days ahead), and weighs in at 12 ounces. Here's what I'm looking like these days:
Leslie!!! I heard you were pregnant, but that was way back at the beginning. Jess told me it was still under wraps for a bit, and I forgot all about it till now. I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you and you look fantastic! I'll keep you in my prayers. :) Congratulations!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Leslie - I am thrilled for you. Glad to hear you are enjoying all the idiosyncracies of being pregnant!
Barb B.
Leslie!!! I heard you were pregnant, but that was way back at the beginning. Jess told me it was still under wraps for a bit, and I forgot all about it till now. I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you and you look fantastic! I'll keep you in my prayers. :) Congratulations!!!!!!!
Post a Comment