Tuesday, October 16, 2007

updates...

The baby and I seem to be doing well. I can definitely feel the little guy moving throughout the day (and night!). I have been feeling great up until this past weekend, when I began to experience some pretty awful lower back pain. It isn't constant (thank God)...but when I feel the pain...it's really bad. I just have to be more careful about how I bend to pick things up...or watch how I get up from a laying or sitting position. Aside from this, I am still doing very well. Although I am looking bigger and bigger, my weight gain is still very slow and steady (I haven't gained anything in two weeks). I still need to be better about making healthy food choices. I LOVE ice cream and I have also been craving Indian food like crazy. :o)

Below are some pics from this week. The outfit that I am holding up is probably going to be the coming home outfit for our little guy. It says, "All aboard..." on it. Very cute...and really soft. I say "probably" because it is quite possible that it may change between now and February. :o) We'll see!


No comments: