Saturday, October 20, 2007
Fun idea...
A friend of mine asked all of her family to send her their wishes for her new baby, and she wrote them onto the walls of her baby's room as a border. I love this idea, and have modified it a little. I will be taking the matte inside this frame (below) and have everyone at my baby shower/s write their wishes for our little guy themselves (with a silver sharpie). It will be so fun to have the entire matte filled with wishes from all of our family and friends! The picture that's in it right now is just some random stock photo...obviously when our little one gets here...his cute picture will go inside! The frame is 14x18, with a 4x6 cut-out. We'll put the finished piece in the nursery. I'm so excited about this idea...I just had to share it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is a fun idea ... very sweet.
I think that that was such a great idea.. I hope it turns out to be everything you expected and more...
Post a Comment