Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WOO HOO!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Introducing our baby BOY!

No mistaking that little thing between those legs!! ;o)

Mommy already thinks I look like Daddy!!

I'm scratching my head...I'm already a deep thinker!

And here's me smiling at the camera!

Wow...What a TOTAL surprise!! We're having a little BOY! We couldn't be more excited!! Tears welled up in my eyes throughout the entire ultrasound. He is ADORABLE...and we love him SO much already! He was kicking and moving around a lot, playing with his toes and scratching his forehead. Personally, I thought his profile looked a lot like Kevin. SO cute!! Everything was measuring right on track and he appears to be in perfect health! (PRAISE GOD!) It is just still so surreal. WE'RE HAVING A BABY! AND WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!! :o) My cheeks are awfully sore from smiling all morning. I am absolutely giddy with joy. We have a SON! YAY!! Now we just have to come up with a name. This may take some time, but that's okay. We have a little more time 'til he's here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Your having BOY dreams usually leads to the baby actually being a boy. That's what happened to me too. Congratulations!

-Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... no mistaking? LOL Well, darnit, I have no idea what I'm looking at there. Maybe I shouldn't! It's my GRANDSON after all!

amo said...

YAYAYAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! I have been running around getting ready for our CSM retreat and had totally forgotten to look at your blog the past few days. So glad I checked. A boy. Perfect.

I agree with your mom - I had not a clue what I was looking at in the pics other than the head. I guess when you see him live on the screen its another story. That will be cool to see one day.

love ya
aim

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so very happy for you both. Well, actually I am happy for the three of you. Baby Ober is joining a great family. You and Kevin will be spectacular parents.

Anonymous said...

Obers, we are so excited for you. We've been praying that things will continue to go well. What wonderful news that you are half way there...and you're having a boy! Leslie, you're like Hannah - how blessed! (1 Samual 1). We pray he grows into a mighty man of God.

-We love all three of you!
Brad and Michelle