Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So this year, I am dressing up as a blue-haired hippie punk (whatever that is). :o) I had some fun with the camera...and here are some of my recent belly shots and Halloween pictures. For those of you who don't see me regularly, I'm not as huge as I may look in the photos. People who don't know me continue to accurately guess how far along I am (5-6 months). Some have said that I look like I just have a soccer ball in my belly. In case you were wondering, I take that as a compliment. Hehe. So here they are...

Hello BLUE!

Whoa belly! There's a baby in there!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... a Colts fan with a big belly! Woo hoo! "You still got that glow!" Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!! Your belly is getting SO huge! Haha! I LOVE it!

Love, Krissy :-)