I am REALLY pumped about the idea of making our own baby food. (I still have another three months before he'll even start on it, though.) I have found a really nifty machine that multitasks as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster all in one. Pretty sweet. I'll be purchasing said machine in the very near future. Here's a photo of what I'm talking about:

And I want to be sure not to neglect our first born baby....Mona. She has been AMAZING with Isaac. She loves him to pieces and is working on self-control with the whole licking thing. She still goes straight for the mouth (heck...wouldn't you if you were a dog?). :o) Anyway...here's a new pic of my precious Mona Lisa:
2 comments:
A blog, a blog, a bloooooog!!! A blog about Isaac - oh I'm so thrilled!!! :D Alice from the Feb boards at FF here! :) I just noticed your blog link in your signature and have now arrived in Isaac-Blogdom! Yay! I just love your baby boy, he's the cutest. I love that you have a blog for all your children from pre-conception. I have two blogs (which I'm too shy/squeamish to reveal at FF!) - one is a pregnancy journal which is the same as this one - from pre-conception through the first couple of months after birth, all the children at one blog. And then another where I write about all the kiddos (and other ramblings). I will leave my pregnancy journal link if you are interested (the other one (arthursmummy) is linked from there).
I adore the video of Isaac talking in his crib! He really does LOVE to talk, doesn't he?! Nathan does not talk so much as Isaac!
Okay, getting long-winded. So excited to have found your blog! :)
Hey, That's a pretty SWEET blender. I'll get that for our next child. Let me know what you think when you start working with it. I, too, made my own baby food. SUPER BABY FOOD is a great resource...but start later with nuts and esp. peanuts. Let me know if you want any tips...
Post a Comment