Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tickles and Hiccups

I cannot get over how much I absolutely adore this baby! It seems that as each day passes, I just love him more and more. Wow. Here's a video of us playing today. I apologize for my annoying voice throughout it. I was trying to do whatever I could to get a little laugh out of him...and I think I succeeded! Oh...and I also apologize for the fact that his head is sort of cut off throughout. It's not easy trying to record these things by myself.

6 comments:

KathyC said...

Yeah.. I think I heard a laugh there! SO CUTE! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! He's finally laughing! I love it so much! I can't wait to hear it myself!

Anonymous said...

Very fun. I love those little baby noises and I miss them, too!

erin said...

yay :) how precious! very sweet - thx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Morgan loved watching her baby cousin play! She laughed out loud for the tickle bug! So CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Morgan loved watching her baby cousin play! She laughed out loud for the tickle bug! So CUTE!