Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We got a REAL laugh!!

So yesterday, I decided to sing a song with Isaac, not realizing that it was going to be the funniest thing ever to him! Now I'm not sure if he was laughing at the song or my singing or something else, but whatever it was, it was stinkin cute! AND...I just happened to have the camera nearby and caught some of it on tape! :o) Here's the video...


And here are some photos from yesterday. He's beginning to look so old to me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can really see the 'Leslie' coming out in him!! For some reason my computer isn't showing any of the video files you are posting! I'm sooo bummed! Maybe send me this last one to me in an email. Hopefully I can view it from there.

Take care!!
-Great Auntie-Jen

erin said...

i can't see video either :(

Anonymous said...

He's beginning to get a double chin! Haha! I can't wait to see the video!

Anonymous said...

hey i can't see the video either!!! i bet it's cute tho

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I can't see the video! :( He's super cute in the photos though! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! THAT VIDEO IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Cheryl (aka Chen) said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he's grown. He's very cute! My Sebastian also does the same things your Isaac does, and yesterday we also got a laugh every time I say his name. It's so funny. He's also starting to drool, roll over to one side, and he really "talks" a lot too. It seems only yesterday we were pregnant.

amo said...

fun! How is your friend with the 5 babies? I have visited her blog, but no updates.... :(