Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And even more pics of Sir Isaac

Funny thing about this first one: I walked out of the room for a minute and came back to this. The toy on Isaac's back is Mona's. She must have put it there just to taunt him. I was laughing so hard at this situation! Oh...and the second to last one cracked me up too. What a goofball! And yes...that is a dog hair in his mouth!

2 comments:

KathyC said...

I just can't get over how soft and perfect his skin is!!! I wanna kiss all over his face!!! Oh wait, I DO! And now more often! I have been doin' the happy Isaac dance! I'm SOOOOOO happy you're closer!!

erin said...

i agree with kc - except i'm sooo not happy you're further! :( i love the 2nd and last pic - and the pics are so bright and clear

so when can i come visit?