Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isaac likes his balls...

I wasn't sure how much he would enjoy his new ball pit, given that the suggested age is 3+ years. But he has a great time in it! Mona wishes she could join him, but it is off-limits to doggies. Sorry, chica.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the kid likes his balls! HAHA! I didn't notice Mona in the back watching him on one of those pics until I looked at them for a THIRD time! HAHA! Then....I just started DYING laughing! I also think it's hilarious that Mona put her toy on his back! She's gonna have a BLAST when Isaac's old enough to play with her!
Isaac is making the FUNNIEST faces these days! Haha! I just can't take it! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Very fun. I think Hannah would have liked her ball pit much more at his age. Great sensory exploration.

erin said...

luuckee ;) what a fun new toy!

Lisa said...

Can 20-somethings go in the ball pit? How fun!!!

James, Rachael, Ava, and Isabel said...

He's so adorable!